Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
How It Works
- Name RWJBarnabas Health Hospice as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund through your fund administrator.
- The balance in your fund passes to RWJBarnabas Health Hospice when the fund terminates.
- During your lifetime you can also make grants to us from your donor-advised fund.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- You can also direct your DAF to other charitable causes.